Director of OperationsKeep the place humming.
Director of Operations
- Design and implement business infrastructure, strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and CEO’s vision
- Oversee operations of the company and the work of its employees.
- Help the CEO set comprehensive goals for employee performance and company growth.
- Keep the CEO informed in a timely manner of the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Manage and coordinate leaders of multiple projects should the business be involved concurrently with multiple clients, or be doing business in multiple locations.
- Maintain a positive and ethical working environment that is conducive to attracting and retaining top talent.
- Should be familiar with a variety of online collaboration tools including: Trello, JIRA, Confluence as well as a solid understanding of Microsoft/Google Office products
- 2 Weeks paid time off
- Health insurance
- Brand new computer
- Co-Working membership
Our People Make it Possible
At Velocity, we believe data and process are the most valuable asset a business can own. With the Velocity RPA platform, some of the most recognizable names technology, staffing and finance assess, document, automate and manage their business processes to increase efficiency, revenue and accuracy. Founded in 2014, Velocity RPA is headquartered in San Diego California and Austin, Texas.
What Motivates US
We are passionate about automation and value. We approach automation from a value-based perspective with our offerings and pricing inline with the value we create for businesses. Our customers measure success in their own ways and we encourage them to do so. We measure success by our customer’s joy, delight and efficiency. We love solving hard problems and are dedicated to our customers.
Velocity is a robotic process automation company excited to share our passion for driving incredible digital transformation for our customers. Founded by Joshua Baylin in 2014, Velocity RPA has its roots in financial data automation, cut our teeth on Social Media automation and refined our craft with ChatBots and enterprise application automation
We are looking for driven, world-class professionals who will fit into our work-hard, play-hard company culture. Our employees have traveled the world, worked at Bloomberg, Whole Foods and Ford Models. They’ve adopted dogs, been radio DJs, performed on the streets of New York City, graduated with MBAs, PHDs and can change a tire in under 5 minutes.