Program ManagerWant to lead a global automation practice?
- Define and track milestones for all phases of Velocity RPA and automation programs, covering assessment, development, testing and launch of bots.
- Own regular status reporting and communications with internal and external teams
- Direct activities across multiple cross-functional teams (Engineering, QA, Product etc.), and proactively identify and manage dependencies across them.
- Escalate issues and impacts to delivery timelines and work proactively with teams to mitigate delivery risks.
- Facilitate Agile activities, including Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Sprint Demos.
- Track Delivery metrics for your project teams and champion Retrospectives to identify opportunities to tune existing processes to raise the quality bar and deliver faster.
- Inspire teamwork without direct reporting authority for cross-functional team members.
- Contribute thought leadership to the greater goals of the company’s initiatives.
- BA/BS in a technical or quantitative discipline with 5+ years of experience managing delivery for cross-functional teams with a track record of delivering complex services or software projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to influence business and engineering teams through an understanding of business and ecosystem needs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in program management and being a “connector” across teams
- Communication skills and experience working with technical teams
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience with leading programs for analytical teams
- Acute attention to detail and exemplary communication & organization skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in program-level reporting to executive stakeholders.
- Flexibility to help teams execute without perfect process or overbearing checklists.
- Hands-on experience with JIRA or Confluence
- 2 Weeks paid time off
- Health insurance
- Brand new computer
- Co-Working membership
Our People Make it Possible
At Velocity, we believe data and process are the most valuable asset a business can own. With the Velocity RPA platform, some of the most recognizable names technology, staffing and finance assess, document, automate and manage their business processes to increase efficiency, revenue and accuracy. Founded in 2014, Velocity RPA is headquartered in San Diego California and Austin, Texas.
What Motivates US
We are passionate about automation and value. We approach automation from a value-based perspective with our offerings and pricing inline with the value we create for businesses. Our customers measure success in their own ways and we encourage them to do so. We measure success by our customer’s joy, delight and efficiency. We love solving hard problems and are dedicated to our customers.
Velocity is a robotic process automation company excited to share our passion for driving incredible digital transformation for our customers. Founded by Joshua Baylin in 2014, Velocity RPA has its roots in financial data automation, cut our teeth on Social Media automation and refined our craft with ChatBots and enterprise application automation
We are looking for driven, world-class professionals who will fit into our work-hard, play-hard company culture. Our employees have traveled the world, worked at Bloomberg, Whole Foods and Ford Models. They’ve adopted dogs, been radio DJs, performed on the streets of New York City, graduated with MBAs, PHDs and can change a tire in under 5 minutes.