RPA Business Process AnalystYou like Six Sigma, Lean, Agile or Vizio?
RPA Business Process Analyst
- Analyze, develop and document current processes in accordance with standard BML design principles
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop and validate critical business requirement documentation such as Visio, key stroke detail and screen recordings
- Document and/or propose changes required to current process to enable automation deployment, review with Manager and assist with presentation to department leaders and SMEs
- Assist department managers and Manager with implementation of change requirement as part of structured control process
- Working within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to Manager
- Act as liaison to developers during the automation development process providing developers with clarification to better enable their solution designs and coordinate SME demonstrations and workshops with developers as required
- Problem solve for issues that arise day to day and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Communicate schedules and testing to SMEs and leaders to support developers and overall team during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supporting developers during the UAT and rollout phases by monitoring testing and roll outs and providing feedback for any necessary course corrections
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required / Master’s preferred
- Experience: 3 + years relevant experience required
- Understanding of workflow logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to various levels of the organization and produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take analyze root cause and make positive course corrections
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
Velocity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are looking for driven, world-class professionals who will fit into our work-hard, play-hard company culture.
Our employees have traveled the world, worked at Bloomberg, Whole Foods and Ford Models. They’ve adopted dogs, been radio DJs, performed on the streets of New York City, graduated with MBAs, PHDs and can change a tire in under 5 minutes.
- Paid time off
- Healthcare insurance
- Wellness stipend
- Brand new computer
- WeWork membership
Our People Make it Possible
At Velocity, we believe data and process are the most valuable asset a business can own. With the Velocity RPA platform, some of the most recognizable names technology, staffing and finance assess, document, automate and manage their business processes to increase efficiency, revenue and accuracy. Founded in 2014, Velocity RPA is headquartered in San Diego California and Austin, Texas.
What Motivates US
We are passionate about automation and value. We approach automation from a value-based perspective with our offerings and pricing inline with the value we create for businesses. Our customers measure success in their own ways and we encourage them to do so. We measure success by our customer’s joy, delight and efficiency. We love solving hard problems and are dedicated to our customers.
Velocity is a robotic process automation company excited to share our passion for driving incredible digital transformation for our customers. Founded by Joshua Baylin in 2014, Velocity RPA has its roots in financial data automation, cut our teeth on Social Media automation and refined our craft with ChatBots and enterprise application automation
Velocity RPA is a robotic process automation company excited to share our passion for driving incredible digital transformation for our customers. Founded by Joshua Baylin in 2014, Velocity RPA has its roots in financial data automation, cut our teeth on Social Media automation and refined our craft with ChatBots and enterprise application automation.