Sales and Marketing AssistantLove Customers, Powerpoint, Social Media?
Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Build and sustain relationships with customers
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Create lead generation and outbound call strategies
- Continuously add, update and maintain records of new prospects and existing customers within our CRM
- Create educational and marketing materials for inside clients, tradeshows, events, prospective clients…etc.
- Draft Social Media posts and frame content in ways that will drive engagement and education to our ideal customers
- Recognize our customer’s critical business challenges so that we can provide them with technical solutions
- Collaborate with team to create content marketing campaigns with the objective to increase interest, book meetings with prospects and grow pipeline
- Evaluate current sales models to increase productivity, improve customer response time and deliver a superior customer experience
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing campaigns, trade shows and other methods to qualify and pursue new sales opportunities in a timely manner
- Facilitate preliminary Skype, phone and in person presentations with the ability to articulate the value of our product and services
- Track metrics and measure progress toward monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue results
- Generate reports, dashboards, spreadsheets and documentation for internal executive meetings
- Provide data-driven insights that help influence and support campaign strategies and our approach to RPA and technical solutions
- Present findings, performance reports and test results to clients and stakeholders
- Use tools such as Google Analytics and social insights to analyze and produce monthly social media reviews
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, preferably Marketing, Business or related areas of study preferred
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Eager to learn new skills in a fast paced environment
- 2 Weeks paid time off
- Health insurance
- Brand new computer
- Co-Working membership
Our People Make it Possible
At Velocity, we believe data and process are the most valuable asset a business can own. With the Velocity RPA platform, some of the most recognizable names technology, staffing and finance assess, document, automate and manage their business processes to increase efficiency, revenue and accuracy. Founded in 2014, Velocity RPA is headquartered in San Diego California and Austin, Texas.
What Motivates US
We are passionate about automation and value. We approach automation from a value-based perspective with our offerings and pricing inline with the value we create for businesses. Our customers measure success in their own ways and we encourage them to do so. We measure success by our customer’s joy, delight and efficiency. We love solving hard problems and are dedicated to our customers.
Velocity is a robotic process automation company excited to share our passion for driving incredible digital transformation for our customers. Founded by Joshua Baylin in 2014, Velocity RPA has its roots in financial data automation, cut our teeth on Social Media automation and refined our craft with ChatBots and enterprise application automation
We are looking for driven, world-class professionals who will fit into our work-hard, play-hard company culture. Our employees have traveled the world, worked at Bloomberg, Whole Foods and Ford Models. They’ve adopted dogs, been radio DJs, performed on the streets of New York City, graduated with MBAs, PHDs and can change a tire in under 5 minutes.