Director of Operations
- Design and implement business infrastructure, strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and CEO’s vision
- Oversee operations of the company and the work of its employees.
- Help the CEO set comprehensive goals for employee performance and company growth.
- Keep the CEO informed in a timely manner of the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Manage and coordinate leaders of multiple projects should the business be involved concurrently with multiple clients, or be doing business in multiple locations.
- Maintain a positive and ethical working environment that is conducive to attracting and retaining top talent.
- Should be familiar with a variety of online collaboration tools including: Trello, JIRA, Confluence as well as a solid understanding of Microsoft/Google Office products